To enquire about booking a stall please contact us.
Please note only pre-booked stalls will be allowed on site.
A full list of participating stalls will be posted here.
Stalls participating last year (2019) included:
- The Cupcakery Prestwich – home based cake business in Prestwich
- JD Trophies – offering a huge range of medals and trophies at discounted prices
- The Woodies – handmade carvings
- Vegan Poochy Treats – handmade vegan dog treats.
- Annabelle’s Challenge – registered charity providing support to patients and families touched by Vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (vascular EDS).
- Utility Warehouse – win a car!
- Race for Life Cancer Research UK – Cancer Research UK’s biggest series of fundraising events.
- R&M fine chocolate – a dream come true!
- Olive & Oscar – children’s wear provide fun, inspiring and new designs for our creative kids.
- Glitzy Bows by Natalie
- Miss Makeup Manchester – Face painting
- Sweet Temptations – sweet stall
- Pocket Money Toys
- Hook a Duck
- Stepping Stones Across the Spectrum – an organisation formed with the aims of raising the level of awareness of Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome and other related conditions.
- The Avengers Universe – meet your superheros
- Herwald Sales & Lettings – bringing together buyer & seller and landlord & tenant.
- Anatolian Grill -Turkish delish for a modern palate
- Co-Op Funeral Care – caring for the needs of families in our communities for over 100 years.
- Viper & Vine – over 30 years of expertise in the domestic and commercial animal sector.
- Gregs Busy Bees – local honey and children’s free bees wax candle making
- Alyson Livesey Academy of Dance & Drama – providing all round training for students interested in expressing themselves through performance.
- Ma Lumiere – from Soy Candles to Wax Melts, Reed Diffusers, Room Sprays, Hand & Body Lotion and Hand Soap, Ma Lumière provides you with your complete collection of scents.
- Bury Fostering – committed to recruiting more foster carers for our children to be able to offer a range of foster homes to children to ensure that they can remain close to their family, friends, and school.
- The Woods Co-Op – expert information on the many benefits of CBD to boost health of you and your family.
- Just Law Solicitors – friendly and award winning solicitors for fraction of the cost.
- You’ve Got A Party In Me – a range of quirky carts and mascot costumes to make your event unique and memorable
- Anatolian Grill – a wonderful selection of traditional Turkish regional and national dishes
- De-flippin-licious – Traditional jacket potato’s with a Victorian twist
- Mama Sue’s – specialising in the potent heady mix of flavours from the Deep South
- Issan Friends – amazing Thai street food
- Really Good Food Company – street dogs
- Momma Lou’s – little house of donuts
- Momma Lou’s – Sunday dinner wraps / fast food
- Sizzle Sisters – for lovers of all things sizzling
- Busy Beans Coffee – luxury coffee & cakes
- Mr Whippy – ice creams
- Really Good Food Company – fully licensed bar serving beers and wines