The Prestwich Carnival is organised entirely by volunteers and takes many months of planning in the lead up to the big day.
A massive thank you goes out to all many volunteers – without you the Prestwich Carnival would not be possible.
Our volunteer roles include:
- Donation bucket collectors
- Programme sellers
- Parade marshals
- Traffic marshals
- Car park marshals
- Field litter pickers
- Information assistants
If you’d like to get involved we’d love to hear from you – please contact us.
Prestwich Carnival Committee:
- Chairman – Peter Roberts
- Secretary and Stalls Co-ordinator – Karen Florence
- Treasurer – Rafael Martinez
- Parade Director – Cindy Willcock
- Parade Traffic Manager – Lee Davies
- Volunteer Co-ordinator – Josh Davenport
- Stage Manager – Tim Moore