The Prestwich Carnival would not be possible without the support and generosity of the local community. A whole host of individuals, organisations and businesses support the carnival in volunteering, sponsorship and donations.
We do not receive any local authority funding and so reply entirely on our sponsors.
Did you know…?
Here are just some of our approximate costs to run your carnival:
- Stage hire / costs – £2,700
- Parade costs – £2,500
- Security / radio hire – £1,600
- Toilets – £1,200
- First aid – £800
- Insurances / licences – £700
- Waste disposal – £500
Please support our sponsors:
- Anatolian Grill – main stage
- Herwald Sales & Lettings – Herwald Grand Parade, Herwald Morris Dancing Cup and volunteers
- Ambition for Ageing –
- Viper and Vine – Pets and Reptiles – animal corner
- The Avengers Universe – superhero appearances
- Salford Van Hire – transport provision
- Tesco (Prestwich) – provision of water for participants and volunteers
- JD Trophies – provision of Morris Dancers trophies
- Your Local Bury magazine – programme design and printing
If you would like to sponsor us please contact us.